Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
The Latest from The Mozy Blog: What's new with Mozy?
A couple new updates have been released for the Windows and Mac clients as well as some new features in the latest Linux client. Check out our latest blogs for all the details!

April's Webinar: Protecting Your Data From Attack
April's webinar will be presented on Wednesday, 04/26 at 9AM PDT. Sign up today!

Looking for support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
ShawnL
Community Manager

(434)

October Webinar: What are my options when contacting support?

We’ve designed Mozy to be easy to install and use but we know you might have questions along the way. In this month's webinar, Niall will discuss how to contact Mozy Support and the options available to you.

(Total run time: 35 mins)

Some highlights from the video contain:

• Using the Mozy Community
  • Blog, Tutorial and Webinar access
  • Using the Idea Exchange
  • Using the Documentation and Knowledge Base section
  • Accessing the MySupport section of your account
  • Creating a case with Mozy support
  • Email, chat and phone support access
  • Using the Log Analyzer and understanding the Log Report
  • Understanding the Health Score for your account

Feel free to leave feedback in the comments below about anything in this video. In addition, we're always happy to hear from you on what topics you would like to see covered in future webinars. Let us know! We're here to help.

Thank you for using the Mozy community!

Comments
ShawnL
Community Manager

(434)

All of our previous webinar's can be found in the link below:

Mozy Monthly Webinars

JaredG

(396)

In the webinar we talk about logs but don't mention where to find the logs as I will describe here.

The Mozy logs are located in the Mozy installation folder on the C drive by default unless you choose other wise at the beginning of the installation under C:\Program Files\Mozypro\data\Mozypro.log for Mozypro customers.

For MozyHome customers the default location is C:\Program Files\Mozy\data\Mozy.log.

This will be very helpful when a Mozy support agent needs the logs sent in an email for review.

Ohidontknow

Visitor

You may consider listing how customers can find their Support ID as well

ShawnL
Community Manager

(434)

Thanks @JaredG! It's certainly handy to know where the logs are located should you wish to review them yourself using the Log Analyzer or if you need to send the logs to support

@Ohidontknow - Great point! This information can be found in the link below:

Where do I find my Support ID?

ShawnL
Community Manager

(434)

Lastly, here are links to all the items mentioned in the video above:

In addition, your support options are listed below:

How do I contact Support?

bassman57
Villager

(0)

It appears I need to watch a 35 minute video to find out how to get phone support. 

Technology, what a SOB

ShawnL
Community Manager

(434)

@bassman57

The phone support numbers can be found in the link below:

How do I contact Support?

bassman57
Villager

(0)

After 2 hours and a lengthy Chat with tech support I've  deleted my account and am going elsewhere for my off site back ups.

It's been a great 10 years with no problems, but today was the last straw.

Good luck. 

bassman57 out!!

ShawnL
Community Manager

(434)

@bassman57 - We're truly sorry to see you go!

ShawnL
Community Manager

(434)

Be sure to check out our blog about Support Options in the link below:

What are my options when I need to contact support?

VIDAGirl

Visitor

I keep getting a FRIDOW0001 error. I've been here for 3 hours but cant figure it out. What is this?

ShawnL
Community Manager

(434)

@VIDAGirl

The "FRIDOW0001" error generally means that you are selecting more data than is allowed for an Instant download. You can use the Large Download Options and the Restore Manager to download larger restore sizes as detailed in the link below:

Create Web Restore

Please let us know if you have any additional questions and we will be happy to help!

ShawnL
Community Manager

(434)

@VIDAGirl

If you need any additional help, please let us know!

ShawnL
Community Manager

(434)

Please join us for Novembers webinar entitled "What happens to my files when my backup starts?" on November 30, 2016 at 9:00 AM (PDT). Register today!

ShawnL
Community Manager

(434)

November's webinar has been posted in our Tutorial's sections in the link below:

What happens to my files when my backup starts?

Please let us know if you have any questions!

ShawnL
Community Manager

(434)

December will not have a webinar due to the holidays, but we did post a Webinar Year in Review instead. Just in case you missed any of our previous webinars, you can find them all in one handy post!

If you have feedback or questions about the webinars in this post, please let us know by posting a comment below. In addition, if there are avenues of Mozy you feel have not been explored through our blog and webinar series, we would love to hear from you as well. We make this content for our customers, and we will be happy to explore new content per your suggestions. 

Happy Holidays to you all!

ShawnL
Community Manager

(434)

Don't miss out on March '17 webinar for helpful tips on troubleshooting common issues:

March Webinar: My Backup Is Not Working, How Do I Fix It?