Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Threads Date
error message 03-12-2017
Refund 03-09-2017
Announcements
Enter to Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
We've decided to redesign our Mozy Community and we want YOUR feedback. Run on over to our Community Feedback Giveaway and tell us what you think about our current Community, what you'd like to see from a new Community design, or anything else Community-related for a chance at a $50 gift card!

Don't miss it-the giveaway ends on 3/27!

Join Us for the March Webinar: My Backup Is Not Working, How Do I Fix That?
Have you ever wondered how to troubleshoot your backups when they're missed or stop working fully? Join us on March 29th at 9AM PST while we walk you through some basic troubleshooting and your options for fixing backup issues with Support. Register HERE.
ShawnL
Community Manager

(396)

November Webinar: What happens to my files when my backup starts?

November's webinar details the process your data goes through when backing up to our servers. In addition, you can learn more about the Mozy architecture as well as front and back end services. 

(Total run time: 54 mins)

Some highlights from this video contain:

• Mozy Architecture
  • Backup processes
  • Behind the Cloud

9 Step Mozy Backup Process:

1. Connection and authentication
  2. Configuration and updates
  3. Parsing changes
  4. Encryption
  5. Data Transfer
  6. Encoding
  7. Checksum verification
  8. Logging
  9. Connection disconnect

Feel free to leave feedback in the comments below about anything in this video. In addition, we're always happy to hear from you on what topics you would like to see covered in future webinars. Let us know! We're here to help.

Thank you for using the Mozy community!

Comments
ShawnL
Community Manager

(396)

All of our webinars can be found in the Tutorials section in the link below:

Webinars

ShawnL
Community Manager

(396)

December will not have a webinar due to the holidays, but we did post a Webinar Year in Review instead. Just in case you missed any of our previous webinars, you can find them all in one handy post!

If you have feedback or questions about the webinars in this post, please let us know by posting a comment below. In addition, if there are avenues of Mozy you feel have not been explored through our blog and webinar series, we would love to hear from you as well. We make this content for our customers, and we will be happy to explore new content per your suggestions. 

Happy Holidays to you all!