The Mozy Blog: Windows 10, FilterError0, and Digitally Signed Driver Errors
A new update has been released for the Windows client that resolves some issues users were experiencing with Windows 10. Check out the latest blog for details!
Once you receive the Data Shuttle in the mail, you will need to set it up and transfer the data before sending it back. The tutorial will walk you through that process.
1. Verify that you have a license key available that has the ability to backup a Mozy Shuttle device(this will be indicated by a red asterisk * next to the license in the 'Assign Keys' section of the Admin Console).
2. When configuring the software, the first step will be to enter the email address and license key of the person assigned to this key. Click Next.
3. Type in the full name and password to proceed. If this account has previously been established you will only been prompted for the password. Click Next.
4. Select encryption method you wish to use. Click Next.
5. You will be prompted to plug in the data shuttle. If it is already plugged in you will see it on the screen. Make sure to select it and click Finish.
6. After the Settings window loads, select the files you wish to backup.
7. Click OK. Please note that your transfer will start immediately after clicking OK.