We are upgrading our Mozy Community!
The new community will have new features, a much improved user interface and will work on your mobile devices.
You will be able to access the community during the upgrade but you won’t be able to post until we’ve migrated every user to our new platform.
Please see this link for further support options that are always available to you.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
Once you receive the Data Shuttle in the mail, you will need to set it up and transfer the data before sending it back. The tutorial will walk you through that process.
1. Verify that you have a license key available that has the ability to backup a Mozy Shuttle device(this will be indicated by a red asterisk * next to the license in the 'Assign Keys' section of the Admin Console).
2. When configuring the software, the first step will be to enter the email address and license key of the person assigned to this key. Click Next.
3. Type in the full name and password to proceed. If this account has previously been established you will only been prompted for the password. Click Next.
4. Select encryption method you wish to use. Click Next.
5. You will be prompted to plug in the data shuttle. If it is already plugged in you will see it on the screen. Make sure to select it and click Finish.
6. After the Settings window loads, select the files you wish to backup.
7. Click OK. Please note that your transfer will start immediately after clicking OK.