Enter to Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card! We've decided to redesign our Mozy Community and we want YOUR feedback. Run on over to our Community Feedback Giveaway and tell us what you think about our current Community, what you'd like to see from a new Community design, or anything else Community-related for a chance at a $50 gift card!
Don't miss it-the giveaway ends on 3/27!
Join Us for the March Webinar: My Backup Is Not Working, How Do I Fix That? Have you ever wondered how to troubleshoot your backups when they're missed or stop working fully? Join us on March 29th at 9AM PST while we walk you through some basic troubleshooting and your options for fixing backup issues with Support. Register HERE.
Once you receive the Data Shuttle in the mail, you will need to set it up and transfer the data before sending it back. The tutorial will walk you through that process.
1. Verify that you have a license key available that has the ability to backup a Mozy Shuttle device(this will be indicated by a red asterisk * next to the license in the 'Assign Keys' section of the Admin Console).
2. When configuring the software, the first step will be to enter the email address and license key of the person assigned to this key. Click Next.
3. Type in the full name and password to proceed. If this account has previously been established you will only been prompted for the password. Click Next.
4. Select encryption method you wish to use. Click Next.
5. You will be prompted to plug in the data shuttle. If it is already plugged in you will see it on the screen. Make sure to select it and click Finish.
6. After the Settings window loads, select the files you wish to backup.
7. Click OK. Please note that your transfer will start immediately after clicking OK.