CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT! Enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Tell us a personal story of a time when Mozy really helped you out. Did you think all was lost but found Mozy had what you needed? Did it "save your bacon" so-to-speak? Check out the latest blog for details on how to enter for a chance to win!
Latest Blog: How to Set Up Multiple Log-Ins for Your Account Want to set up multiple sets of credentials so different people in your office/home can log in to your account? Check out today's blog for more information on what you need and how to do it...
Once you receive the Data Shuttle in the mail, you will need to set it up and transfer the data before sending it back. The tutorial will walk you through that process.
1. Verify that you have a license key available that has the ability to backup a Mozy Shuttle device(this will be indicated by a red asterisk * next to the license in the 'Assign Keys' section of the Admin Console).
2. When configuring the software, the first step will be to enter the email address and license key of the person assigned to this key. Click Next.
3. Type in the full name and password to proceed. If this account has previously been established you will only been prompted for the password. Click Next.
4. Select encryption method you wish to use. Click Next.
5. You will be prompted to plug in the data shuttle. If it is already plugged in you will see it on the screen. Make sure to select it and click Finish.
6. After the Settings window loads, select the files you wish to backup.
7. Click OK. Please note that your transfer will start immediately after clicking OK.