Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
New from the Blog: Take a Tour of the Mozy Admin Console
Take a tour of the Mozy Admin Console in Part 1, Part 2: Users & Machines, Part 3: SubPartners & SubAdmins, Part 4: Resources and Billing, and the most recent installment, Part 5: Graphs & Reports.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you! Don't forget to register!
ShawnL
Community Manager

(488)

I have my files backed up, but how do I restore them?

Wednesday's webinar talked about all of the various ways to restore your files with Mozy. In case you missed it, all of the details on our restore methods can be found in the links below courtesy of @angelag!

shutterstock_216859354.jpg

Part 1: Instant Download Restores

Part 2: Direct Download Using the Restore Manager

Part 3: Compressed Archive Restores

Part 4: Ordering a Media Restore

Mozy In-Client Restores

Look out for another community blog where we will talk about what restore method will work best for you!

Thank you for using the Mozy community!

Comments
ShawnL
Community Manager

(488)

Our webinars happen on a monthly basis so make sure and check our our previous webinars at the link below:

Mozy Webinars

The registration link will be made available in the monthly newsletter and we will also post the link to the registration page in the announcements section on the main page of the community

Thank you for using the Mozy community!

ShawnL
Community Manager

(488)

One additional blog that you may find useful covers all of the restore methods and also shows you what restore method may be best for you:

Which Restore Method Is Right For You?

ShawnL
Community Manager

(488)

Don't miss out on March '17 webinar for helpful tips on troubleshooting common issues:

March Webinar: My Backup Is Not Working, How Do I Fix It?