Click to close the image preview
Mozy documentation is also available in:
Using MozyHome, you can restore a file to an previous version. This tutorial explains how to do so by right clicking a file.
1. Open Windows Explorer by clicking Start then Computer
2. Find the file you want restored to an earlier copy.
3. Right-cick the file, then select Restore Previous Version.
4. Right-click the file, then select either Restore or Restore To.
5. If you selected Restore, then select either to Overwrite or Rename the file.
6. If you selected the Restore To option, then select where you want to save the file and click Save.
07-21-2011 07:27 AM