Click to close the image preview
Mozy documentation is also available in:
If you are having issues logging into the community this week then check out this article: Issues Logging In?
There is no subject element
Page context message subject is How to restore a lost file (MozyHome)
Using MozyHome, you can recover files that have been deleted or lost. This tutorial explains how to restore files using the Mozy client.
1. To restore lost files right-click Mozy icon, then select Restore Files.
2. Find, and select the files you want to restore.
3. Choose to overwrite or rename the files.
4. Select where you want to restore files.
5. Click Restore Files.
6. A window will appear and you will be able to see the progress of the restore. When the restore is complete you will see a message that indicates this.
7. Verify that your files are now back on your computer.
07-21-2011 07:24 AM