New from the Blog: Tour of your MozyHome Account
Join us for Part 1 and 2 in our series where we provide a detailed tour of the MozyHome account settings.
May's Webinar: How long does my data stay on Mozy servers? This months webinar on 05/31 will look at the recent changes to the Mozy retention policies which gives users access to older versions of files for longer. Register today!
Looking for Support? Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
3. Check the box next to the machine you wish to restore files from and click "Restore all Files"
4. Choose 'Restore Manager' from the restore types and follow the prompts.
5. Install Restore Manager and choose where you want the restored files to go. If it is a new machine, do not restore them to the "Original Location." Restore the files somewhere that you can find them
6. Once the restore is complete, install the Mozy client
7. Select 'Replace Machine' option and choose the machine you are replacing