CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT! Enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Tell us a personal story of a time when Mozy really helped you out. Did you think all was lost but found Mozy had what you needed? Did it "save your bacon" so-to-speak? Check out the latest blog for details on how to enter for a chance to win!
3. Check the box next to the machine you wish to restore files from and click "Restore all Files"
4. Choose 'Restore Manager' from the restore types and follow the prompts.
5. Install Restore Manager and choose where you want the restored files to go. If it is a new machine, do not restore them to the "Original Location." Restore the files somewhere that you can find them
6. Once the restore is complete, install the Mozy client
7. Select 'Replace Machine' option and choose the machine you are replacing