We are upgrading our Mozy Community!
The new community will have new features, a much improved user interface and will work on your mobile devices.
You will be able to access the community during the upgrade but you won’t be able to post until we’ve migrated every user to our new platform.
Please see this link for further support options that are always available to you.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
3. Check the box next to the machine you wish to restore files from and click "Restore all Files"
4. Choose 'Restore Manager' from the restore types and follow the prompts.
5. Install Restore Manager and choose where you want the restored files to go. If it is a new machine, do not restore them to the "Original Location." Restore the files somewhere that you can find them
6. Once the restore is complete, install the Mozy client
7. Select 'Replace Machine' option and choose the machine you are replacing