Enter to Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card! We've decided to redesign our Mozy Community and we want YOUR feedback. Run on over to our Community Feedback Giveaway and tell us what you think about our current Community, what you'd like to see from a new Community design, or anything else Community-related for a chance at a $50 gift card!
Don't miss it-the giveaway ends on 3/27!
Join Us for the March Webinar: My Backup Is Not Working, How Do I Fix That? Have you ever wondered how to troubleshoot your backups when they're missed or stop working fully? Join us on March 29th at 9AM PST while we walk you through some basic troubleshooting and your options for fixing backup issues with Support. Register HERE.
3. Check the box next to the machine you wish to restore files from and click "Restore all Files"
4. Choose 'Restore Manager' from the restore types and follow the prompts.
5. Install Restore Manager and choose where you want the restored files to go. If it is a new machine, do not restore them to the "Original Location." Restore the files somewhere that you can find them
6. Once the restore is complete, install the Mozy client
7. Select 'Replace Machine' option and choose the machine you are replacing