The Latest from The Mozy Blog: What's new with Mozy?
A couple new updates have been released for the Windows and Mac clients as well as some new features in the latest Linux client. Check out our latest blogs for all the details!
3. Check the box next to the machine you wish to restore files from and click "Restore all Files"
4. Choose 'Restore Manager' from the restore types and follow the prompts.
5. Install Restore Manager and choose where you want the restored files to go. If it is a new machine, do not restore them to the "Original Location." Restore the files somewhere that you can find them
6. Once the restore is complete, install the Mozy client
7. Select 'Replace Machine' option and choose the machine you are replacing