Click to close the image preview
Mozy documentation is also available in:
If you are having issues logging into the community this week then check out this article: Issues Logging In?
When you restore any files using MozyHome, you will need download the files anytime you restore through the Web. This tutorial explains how.
1. When you receive an email from email@example.com letting you know your restore is ready, click the link mozy.com/account/restores
2. A new browswer will open, type in your email address and password then click Log In
3. The Restores page will open with the details of the web restoreClick Download.
4. Click Save File and then OK. The download can take some time.
5. Double click on the downloaded zip file.
6. Extract the files to the location you want them saved to.
Please note: This tutorial is not intended as a forum thread but rather to provide support through the video and documentation within. Please post any questions in the support community.
07-21-2011 05:21 AM