Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
New from the Blog: Tour of your MozyHome Account
Join us for Part 1 and 2 in our series where we provide a detailed tour of the MozyHome account settings.

May's Webinar: How long does my data stay on Mozy servers?
This months webinar on 05/31 will look at the recent changes to the Mozy retention policies which gives users access to older versions of files for longer. Register today!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Cethan_L...

Sensei Level 1

(26)

How to change your admin password

This tutorial explains the steps for resetting your admin password on the MozyPro Admin Console.

STEPS:

1. Go to https://mozy.com/login. Since you have forgotten your password or wish to change it, click Forgot Password.
  2. When prompted, enter your email address that is associated with the account.
  3. Click Continue
  4. An email will be sent to your email address that contains a link to reset the password. Click on the link found in the reset password email.
  5. When prompted, enter your new password twice. 
  6. Click Continue. Your password has been changed and you can log into the Admin console with your new password.
Please note: This tutorial is not intended as a forum thread but rather to provide support through the video and documentation within. Please post any questions in the support community.

Comments

terryn1013

Visitor

I've tried this and 3 times and no password ever comes.  Without a passowrd I can't get anywhere.

terryn10
Cook

(0)

What I meant to say is that the email with the link to change the password never comes.

Peter Nintzel

Visitor

I had the same problem.... Called the support number, but they want your Mozy 9 digit support number, which I did not have.... I had to use an alternate account... You might try contacting sales to get to support..

Mary Tyler

Visitor

Hi, I never received reset password link in mail, what now? I've tried 2x!