Click to close the image preview
Mozy documentation is also available in:
With MozyHome, you can back up your files locally. This tutorial explains how.
1. To set up your local backup right-click the Mozy tray icon, then select Settings>More Settings
2. Click the Options tab.
3. Next click on the Local Backup tab.
4. Select Enable local backup.
5. Select the drive you wish to back up to. This drive must be attached either internally or via USB/Firewire.
6. Click Save.
7. After running the next successful backup you can confirm the status of the local backup by going into Settings and clicking the History tab.
07-21-2011 07:18 AM
I have paid for a year subscription however, a backup has not been done for several months. I listened to the tuitoral and realized I do not have a mozy icon on my tool/task bar to set up regular backups. Please help
01-11-2012 11:19 AM
Hang on, I'm helping a friend straighten somethings out. I just found out her computer was replaced the same time the back ups stopped. I know how to proceed. Thank you
01-11-2012 11:38 AM