Do you mean 
Threads Date
password to access fi... 08-14-2017
Cannot back up 08-14-2017
install errors 08-14-2017
File access 08-13-2017
Internet Explorer Fav... 08-12-2017
Announcements
CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT! Enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Tell us a personal story of a time when Mozy really helped you out. Did you think all was lost but found Mozy had what you needed? Did it "save your bacon" so-to-speak? Check out the latest blog for details on how to enter for a chance to win!

Latest Blog: How to Set Up Multiple Log-Ins for Your Account
Want to set up multiple sets of credentials so different people in your office/home can log in to your account? Check out today's blog for more information on what you need and how to do it...

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you! Don't forget to register!
Cethan_L...

Sensei Level 1

(26)

Creating Admins in the Admin Console

This tutorial outlines creating and listing "admins" on the Admin Console for MozyPro.

STEPS:

1. Log in to your account at https://mozy.com/login, using your admin email address and password.
  2. Click Add New Admin in the sidebar under the section Admins.
  3. When prompted, fill in the relevant information; Name, Email, Parent Admin (The admin above the new admin in the hierarchy), the User Group(s) which the new admin will belong to and the role to which they are assigned.
  4. When finished, click Save Changes. The new admin is sent an email to activate their account.
  5. If you wish to view the new admin, click the link List Admins in the sidebar under Admins and select the new admin from the list that appears. If the admin has not yet activated their account, you can activate here from the Admin Console. Click Activate Admin. Create a new a password at least 8 characters long. Click Save Changes and the admin is activated.

Please note: This tutorial is not intended as a forum thread but rather to provide support through the video and documentation within. Please post any questions in the support community.

Comments

Brian Tatro

Visitor

The past administrator has retired. I have the same e-mail address but obviously have a different name. How do I deactivate her and add myself?

Benjamin_C

(155)

The first thing I would do if I were you is reset your password, (as you have access to the account in question). 

http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/About-MozyPro-passwords

After that, you would just need to log into the Admin Conosle, and change the information in question:

http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-do-I-change-my-account-user-name

JohnF
Villager

(0)

I don't have an Admin section on my sidebar. Is that no longer available in MozyPro? I need to be able to add admins and set up email alerts for them.

AngelinaS

(222)

@JohnF   If you do not have an Admin section within your Mozy Admin console, please contact Sales to have that added to your account.  There is no cost, but because not all accounts need this, it does have to be enabled.

Once you are able to add your subadmins, then you can include them in the Email Alerts.  There will also be a section for Scheduled Reports you may want to take a look at as well.

If this helped you, please like the response given and press Accept as Solution.

Thank you,

Angie

JohnF
Villager

(0)

Thank you!

ShawnL
Community Manager

(565)

@JohnF

For future reference, contact information for Sales can be found in the link below:

How can I contact Sales?

Thanks!