Do you mean 
Threads Date
Which board should I ... 08-17-2017
Cannot back up 08-14-2017
install errors 08-14-2017
File access 08-13-2017
Internet Explorer Fav... 08-12-2017
Announcements
CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT! Enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Tell us a personal story of a time when Mozy really helped you out. Did you think all was lost but found Mozy had what you needed? Did it "save your bacon" so-to-speak? Check out the latest blog for details on how to enter for a chance to win!

Latest Blog: How to Set Up Multiple Log-Ins for Your Account
Want to set up multiple sets of credentials so different people in your office/home can log in to your account? Check out today's blog for more information on what you need and how to do it...
ShawnL
Community Manager

(565)

August 2016 Webinar: Protecting Your Data

If you have ever dealt with data loss, you know the importance of having the protection of an online backup program like Mozy. In this month's webinar, Niall will discuss traditional and upcoming threats that you should be aware of, as well as various tips to keep your data safe and sound. 

Some highlights from the video contain:

• Traditional and new threats to be aware of
  • Cyber threats such such as Ransomware
  • Phishing emails in conjunction with Ransomware
  • Clickbait websites
  • Anti-virus and threat detection software
  • Weak vs Strong password examples
  • Reporting and recognizing Spam

If you have any questions about anything discussed in this webinar, please let us know by posting in the comments below and our community members will be happy to provide additional details for you. 

Thanks for visiting!

Comments
ShawnL
Community Manager

(565)

All of our previous webinar's can be found in the link below:

Mozy Monthly Webinars

JaredG

(580)

Thanks Shawn,

This is a great resource for anyone who would like to learn more about protecting your data either for your business or your home.

JaredG

ShawnL
Community Manager

(565)

Check out our latest blog to find out how you can stay informed about Mozy webinars in the future!

ShawnL
Community Manager

(565)

This month's webinar is entitled "How long does my data stay on Mozy servers?" and will take place on Wednesday, September 28th at 9AM PDT. Please join us by registering today!

maloneto...

Sensei Level 1

(28)

I cannot see a video?

ShawnL
Community Manager

(565)

@malonetony83

I tested the video in Chrome, FireFox and Internet Explorer and the video seems to play fine. What browser are you using to view the video? Have you tried a different browser?

Thanks!

maloneto...

Sensei Level 1

(28)

Safari 10 the new one

ShawnL
Community Manager

(565)

@malonetony83

I tested the latest version of Safari on my machine and it also seems to work fine. Have you tried another browser? Are you able to see any other videos in our webinar section?

maloneto...

Sensei Level 1

(28)

I can see it now sorry

ShawnL
Community Manager

(565)

@malonetony83

Not a problem at all. I'm glad that you're able to see the video!

Please let us know if you have any questions about the video by leaving us a comment. We're happy to help answer any questions you may have. 

Have a great day!

ShawnL
Community Manager

(565)

December will not have a webinar due to the holidays, but we did post a Webinar Year in Review instead. Just in case you missed any of our previous webinars, you can find them all in one handy post!

If you have feedback or questions about the webinars in this post, please let us know by posting a comment below. In addition, if there are avenues of Mozy you feel have not been explored through our blog and webinar series, we would love to hear from you as well. We make this content for our customers, and we will be happy to explore new content per your suggestions. 

Happy Holidays to you all!

ShawnL
Community Manager

(565)

Don't miss out on March '17 webinar for helpful tips on troubleshooting common issues:

March Webinar: My Backup Is Not Working, How Do I Fix It?