New from the Blog: Tour of your MozyHome Account
Join us for Part 1 and 2 in our series where we provide a detailed tour of the MozyHome account settings.
May's Webinar: How long does my data stay on Mozy servers? This months webinar on 05/31 will look at the recent changes to the Mozy retention policies which gives users access to older versions of files for longer. Register today!
Looking for Support? Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
An overview of Mozy Mobile for iPhone and iPad App
This tutorial is an overview of the Mozy Mobile for the iPhone and iPad app.
In this tutorial we take a look at the Mozy Mobile for iPhone app which will give you immediate access to the files backed up in your PC. In particular we will look at the functionallity and settings that the app provides.
1. Download the app from the iTunes app store.
2. Sign in with email address and password from Mozy account. If you have forgot your password there is a link to reset it.
3. Next you will be asked if you would like to use a Passcode.
4. Selecting yes will allow you to enter a four digit security code that will need to be entered everytime you load the Mozy app.
5. You will now be at the Mozy homepage that will show the machines you are backing up with this account.
Please note: This tutorial is not intended as a forum thread but rather to provide support through the video and documentation within. Please post any questions in the support community.