Click to close the image preview
Mozy documentation is also available in:
If you are having issues logging into the community this week then check out this article: Issues Logging In?
There is no subject element
Page context message subject is Re: An overview of Mozy Mobile for Android App
This tutorial is an overview of the Mozy Mobile for Android app.
1. Download the app from the Android app store.
2. You will now be prompted to read and agree to the EULA ( End-user License Agreement)
2. Sign in with email address and password from your Mozy account. If you have forgot your password there is a link to reset it.
3. Next you will be asked if you would like to use a Passcode.
4. Selecting yes will allow you to enter a four digit security code that will need to be entered everytime you load the Mozy app.
5. You will now be at the Mozy homepage that will show the machines you are backing up with this account.
Please note: This tutorial is not intended as a forum thread but rather to provide support through the video and documentation within. Please post any questions in the support community.
07-20-2011 04:22 AM
The narrator talks too fast and too softly. It is very hard to hear and understand her.
01-27-2012 08:43 AM
10-10-2012 04:17 AM
I am very much overwhelmed by your thoughts for this particular story. A more deeper and staged knowledge would be good for me
12-17-2012 06:25 AM
We have used Mozy mobile for a few months. Love it.
James:My lastest post on Debt Consolidation loans for bad credit
12-18-2013 11:50 AM
01-03-2014 02:41 AM
very interesting apps in Mozy Mobile and love the features also.Dissertation Buzz
02-04-2014 03:53 PM