Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
The Latest from The Mozy Blog: What's new with Mozy?
A couple new updates have been released for the Windows and Mac clients as well as some new features in the latest Linux client. Check out our latest blogs for all the details!

April's Webinar: Protecting Your Data From Attack
April's webinar will be presented on Wednesday, 04/26 at 9AM PDT. Sign up today!

Looking for support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
ShawnL
Community Manager

(434)

2016 - A webinar year in review

We covered a lot of ground in the Mozy community this year through customer posts, blogs and webinars. Since our typical monthly webinars are released at the end of the month and the holidays are only a few weeks away, we will not be releasing a webinar for December. Instead we wanted to review the webinars for the year just in case you missed any of them in the past. Our corporate trainer Niall, provides some great tips and information on effectively managing your Mozy account as well as your backup settings.

shutterstock_400993198.jpg

(That is an extremely organized desk isn't it?) 

What happens to my files when my backup starts?

• Should you ever come across an issue with your backup, you may not know how to identify the source of the issue. In this webinar, Niall will demonstrate how to find the source of the problem using the options in the Mozy client as well as using the Log Analyzer on the Mozy website. 

What are my options when contacting support?

How long does my data stay on the Mozy servers?

• Mozy recently announced in a newsletter and blog release that the data retention policy will change for all Mozy customers (Home, Pro, Enterprise, OEM, etc..). In this webinar, Niall will discuss some points around these changes in data retention policy and how it may affect you. 

Protecting your Data

• If you have ever dealt with data loss, you know the importance of having the protection of an online backup program like Mozy. In this webinar, Niall will discuss traditional and upcoming threats that you should be aware of, as well as various tips to keep your data safe and sound. 

My backup isn't working. How can I fix it?

• Should you ever come across an issue with your backup, you may not know how to identify the source of the issue. In this month's webinar, Niall will demonstrate how to find the source of the problem using the options in the Mozy client as well as using the Log Analyzer on the Mozy website. 

Admin Console

• If you're a MozyPro customer, you will certainly want to check out this particular webinar which discusses resource management in the Admin Console. 

We will start our webinar series anew next year. If you have feedback or questions about the webinars in this post, please let us know by posting a comment below. In addition, if there are avenues of Mozy you feel have not been explored through our blog and webinar series, we would love to hear from you as well. We make this content for our customers, and we will be happy to explore new content per your suggestions. 

Happy Holidays to you all!

Comments
ShawnL
Community Manager

(434)

All of our webinars can be found in the Tutorials section in the link below:

Webinars

JaredG

(396)

These are all great webinars packed with useful information! Thanks @ShawnL for all the hard work that's gone into the Mozy webinars this year!

ShawnL
Community Manager

(434)

Make sure and check out our Blog Year in Review at the link below:

2016 - A blog year in review

ShawnL
Community Manager

(434)

You can check out all of our blogs in the link below:

Mozy Community Blogs

ShawnL
Community Manager

(434)

Don't miss out on March '17 webinar for helpful tips on troubleshooting common issues:

March Webinar: My Backup Is Not Working, How Do I Fix It?