Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Labels
Announcements
New from the Blog: How the Backup Process Works
Have you ever wondered what exactly is happening when you start a Mozy backup? This article explains the process in detail.

Take a Tour of the Mozy Admin Console
Take a tour of the Mozy Admin Console in Part 1, Part 2: Users & Machines, Part 3: SubPartners & SubAdmins, Part 4: Resources and Billing, and the most recent installment, Part 5: Graphs & Reports.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you! Don't forget to register!
maloneto...

Sensei Level 1
(28)
Solved (Go to Solution)

synch on mobile

can i install synch on more then one phone or tablet

is there a limit

Benjamin_C
(120)
Solution

Re: synch on mobile

There is a limit, and it's 5:

http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-many-computers-can-I-connect-to-my-sync-account

Basically you can have up to 5 'computers' on Mozy Sync, but you should be able to install the Mozy App on as many cellphones/tablets that you want. It doesn't have the full Sync functionality, but is more of a way of 'viewing' what is in the Sync folder. I hope this helps!

Benjamin_C
~Mozy Support

PS: If a response has resolved your issue, please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy Community!
maloneto...

Sensei Level 1
(28)

Ok thank you
AngelinaS
(222)

@malonetony83   

Was the information provided in this thread helpful in answering your questions?

If so, please like the response given and press Accept as Solution.

Thank you,

Angie

JaredG
(470)

@malonetony83

It appears that your question has been answered.  Do you have any other questions or is there anything else we can help you with?

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support