Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Labels
Announcements
CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT! Enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Tell us a personal story of a time when Mozy really helped you out. Did you think all was lost but found Mozy had what you needed? Did it "save your bacon" so-to-speak? Check out the latest blog for details on how to enter for a chance to win!

Latest Blog: How to Set Up Multiple Log-Ins for Your Account
Want to set up multiple sets of credentials so different people in your office/home can log in to your account? Check out today's blog for more information on what you need and how to do it...
maloneto...

Sensei Level 1
(28)
Solved (Go to Solution)

synch on mobile

can i install synch on more then one phone or tablet

is there a limit

Benjamin_C
(155)
Solution

Re: synch on mobile

There is a limit, and it's 5:

http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-many-computers-can-I-connect-to-my-sync-account

Basically you can have up to 5 'computers' on Mozy Sync, but you should be able to install the Mozy App on as many cellphones/tablets that you want. It doesn't have the full Sync functionality, but is more of a way of 'viewing' what is in the Sync folder. I hope this helps!

Benjamin_C
~Mozy Support

PS: If a response has resolved your issue, please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy Community!
maloneto...

Sensei Level 1
(28)

Ok thank you
AngelinaS
(222)

@malonetony83   

Was the information provided in this thread helpful in answering your questions?

If so, please like the response given and press Accept as Solution.

Thank you,

Angie

JaredG
(580)

@malonetony83

It appears that your question has been answered.  Do you have any other questions or is there anything else we can help you with?

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support