Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Labels
Announcements
New from the Blog: How the Backup Process Works
Have you ever wondered what exactly is happening when you start a Mozy backup? This article explains the process in detail.

Take a Tour of the Mozy Admin Console
Take a tour of the Mozy Admin Console in Part 1, Part 2: Users & Machines, Part 3: SubPartners & SubAdmins, Part 4: Resources and Billing, and the most recent installment, Part 5: Graphs & Reports.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you! Don't forget to register!
Tammygogo
Sensei Level 2
(57)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Sync and video

I'm having an easy time backing up photos to Sync from my tablet but I can't seem to select a video I just took. Any clue why? 

PTNubs
(271)

Re: Sync and video

Hi @Tammygogo

I'm thrilled to hear that you are using Sync to upload pictures and videos from your tablet.

I have a couple questions regarding your particular situation.

1) What type of tablet are we using? Android or iOS?

2) What is the make and model of the tablet?

3) Have you tried closing the Mozy app and re-launching it (or rebooting the tablet) to upload the new video?

Peter M
Community Moderator
Tammygogo
Sensei Level 2
(57)

I'm on an iPad on the latest version. I think it's a first generation iPad? I will try this and update in a bit. Thx

angelag
Community Manager
(802)

@Tammygogo

Awesome, let us know how it goes!

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
Tammygogo
Sensei Level 2
(57)

So it seems I can upload a picture from my library or by taking it from the Sync app. Great. I can't seem to upload a video from my library but I can upload a video I take from the app. Not a deal breaker but weird?
Tammygogo
Sensei Level 2
(57)

Anybody?

ShawnL
Community Manager
(488)

@Tammygogo

Let me have a tech test this and see what we can come up with. 

I do apologize for the delay in response. 

Thanks!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
Benjamin_C
(120)

As of right now it doesn't seem to be working from your description. I personally would uninstall and re-install the Mozy Sync app. If that doesn't work, then there is no quick fix sadly. Let us know what happens. Past that, we are looking into the issue, but have no set time-frame of when it may be fixed. I'll create a case with your account, and let you know when we find anything out. 

Benjamin_C
~Mozy Support

PS: If a response has resolved your issue, please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy Community!
AngelinaS
(222)

@Tammygogo   Was the information provided in this thread helpful in answering your questions?

If this helped you, please like the response given and press Accept as Solution.

Thank you,

Angie

ShawnL
Community Manager
(488)

@Tammygogo

I'll give this a test on my own iPad and see what I can find. 

Thanks!

Shawn L.
Community Manager