Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Labels
Announcements
New from the Blog: Take a Tour of the Mozy Admin Console
Take a tour of the Mozy Admin Console in Part 1, Part 2: Users & Machines, Part 3: SubPartners & SubAdmins, Part 4: Resources and Billing, and the most recent installment, Part 5: Graphs & Reports.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you! Don't forget to register!
ADR
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Sync Verification error

I cannot link my PC to Moxy Sync.

When I try to link the computer I get a verification error message stating that Sync is disabled on my account and that I should login to the account pages to enable it -

I don't see an option within the account pages to enable sync.

How do I enable Sync for my account?

Marcr
(82)
Solution

Re: Sync Verification error

@ADR Thanks for your post, i have pulled the account details and it shows that Sync is enabled for your account. Also i show that there has been data that has been uploaded to Sync in the last 24 hours. Are you still having problems?

Thanks,

Marc 

dillon
Community Manager
(145)

Hello @ADR,

Just checking up on your situation, it appears that its been a few days since your last Sync. Is Sync working ok?

Please keep us updated if you continue to have issues!

Thanks,

Dillon
Mozy Senior Support Technician
Sync | Linux | Restore SME

II'm having the same issue but do not see a solution here...

I cannot link my PC to Mozy Sync.

When I try to link the computer I get a verification error message stating that Sync is disabled on my account and that I should login to the account pages to enable it -

I don't see an option within the account pages to enable sync.

How do I enable Sync for my account?