Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Labels
Announcements
Enter to Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
We've decided to redesign our Mozy Community and we want YOUR feedback. Run on over to our Community Feedback Giveaway and tell us what you think about our current Community, what you'd like to see from a new Community design, or anything else Community-related for a chance at a $50 gift card!

Don't miss it-the giveaway ends on 3/27!

Join Us for the March Webinar: My Backup Is Not Working, How Do I Fix That?
Have you ever wondered how to troubleshoot your backups when they're missed or stop working fully? Join us on March 29th at 9AM PST while we walk you through some basic troubleshooting and your options for fixing backup issues with Support. Register HERE.
ADR
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Sync Verification error

I cannot link my PC to Moxy Sync.

When I try to link the computer I get a verification error message stating that Sync is disabled on my account and that I should login to the account pages to enable it -

I don't see an option within the account pages to enable sync.

How do I enable Sync for my account?

Marcr
(82)
Solution

Re: Sync Verification error

@ADR Thanks for your post, i have pulled the account details and it shows that Sync is enabled for your account. Also i show that there has been data that has been uploaded to Sync in the last 24 hours. Are you still having problems?

Thanks,

Marc 

dillon
Community Manager
(145)

Hello @ADR,

Just checking up on your situation, it appears that its been a few days since your last Sync. Is Sync working ok?

Please keep us updated if you continue to have issues!

Thanks,

Dillon
Mozy Senior Support Technician
Sync | Linux | Restore SME

II'm having the same issue but do not see a solution here...

I cannot link my PC to Mozy Sync.

When I try to link the computer I get a verification error message stating that Sync is disabled on my account and that I should login to the account pages to enable it -

I don't see an option within the account pages to enable sync.

How do I enable Sync for my account?