Labels
Dodo
Spy
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Stash not picking up

The stash file icon has been showing "waiting to reconnect all morning and does not pick up files added to that folder in my documents.  What am I missing?

Ted_Haeger
(256)
Solution

Re: Stash not picking up

Dodo:

[You might want to review the file attachment you added to your post. It doesn't seem relevant to your inquiry, and might be confidential.]

We'll get someone from Support to help troubleshoot the connection issue you're experiencing.

--Ted

Ted Haeger
Mozy Product Management
kevind
Employee
(70)

Could you email a copy of the Stash log file to stashbeta-support@mozy.com?  You can retrieve the log by right-clicking on the Stash icon in your system tray, then select Help, then Collect log files....  Send the file produced by that process to the listed email address, and I'll have a look at the problem.

Dodo
Spy
(0)

The Icon does not respond, so when I get a chance I'll reload and send you the whole log file

Dodo

kevind
Employee
(70)

Thanks.  If the stash icon refuses to cooperate, you can access the log directly at C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Stash, in a file called stash.log.  That's assuming this is Windows.  If this is a Mac it would be in the /Users/<your username/Library/Logs folder.

Dodo
Spy
(0)

I added a new HP Pavilion g6 laptop running Windows 7 to Stash and it does not automatically pick up from the companion file in My Documents/Lulu/Phase XIII

Dodo