Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Labels
Announcements
CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT! Enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Tell us a personal story of a time when Mozy really helped you out. Did you think all was lost but found Mozy had what you needed? Did it "save your bacon" so-to-speak? Check out the latest blog for details on how to enter for a chance to win!

Latest Blog: How to Set Up Multiple Log-Ins for Your Account
Want to set up multiple sets of credentials so different people in your office/home can log in to your account? Check out today's blog for more information on what you need and how to do it...
StuInNh
Student
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Restore Issues

Can't restore anymore.  Backs up but won,t restore.  I am using win 10.

angelag
Community Manager
(1042)

Re: Restore Issues

Hi @StuInNh,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble restoring. Is it just through the client that you can't restore? Or can you not do a web restore either?

What exactly happens when you try to restore? Are you getting an error?

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
StuInNh
Student
(0)

Hi

Wizard freezes, and online gives error.  I tried to delete program to download again but it won't delete.

Backup works though.

JaredG
(580)
Solution

@StuInNh

If your still having problems with the restore wizard freezing then you should use a different browser.  If you are using Google Chrome then try using Fire Fox or Internet Explorer or just any browser other than the one you were using when the restore wizard was freezing up.

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
angelag
Community Manager
(1042)

Hi @StuInNh,

What exactly is the error you get and where in the process do you get it?

I'd love to help you resolve this, I just need to get a better idea of what exactly is happening.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
StuInNh
Student
(0)

Hi!

It seems it is working properly now.

Thanx!

AllanH
(203)

@StuInNh

Glad you're no longer having issues. If restoring from the backup client and you encounter issues, it's a good idea to restore using our web interface with the Restore Manager app. For additional information on this, please see:

Using the web interface to create a restore:

https://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Requesting-Web-Restore-for-All-Files

Using the Restore Manager app

https://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Download-Files-with-Mozy-Restore-Manager

Please get in touch if you need assistance. 

Thanks!