Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Labels
Announcements
The Mozy Blog: Windows 10, FilterError0, and Digitally Signed Driver Errors
A new update has been released for the Windows client that resolves some issues users were experiencing with Windows 10. Check out the latest blog for details!

April's Webinar: Protecting Your Data From Attack
In case you missed it, April's webinar has been posted!

Looking for support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Solved (Go to Solution)

Not enough space

I have a Home account with 50G limit, all my files are backed up and using a 25% of my limit. When I try to sync with Mozy Sync it says that I do not have enough space, I see the files that are not backing up and those files are part of my Backup and not part of my Sync files, how are they getting mixed?

ShawnL
Community Manager
(449)

Re: Not enough space

@ils-srangel

It doesn't look like you've got an answer to question yet. Let me have a technician look this over for you right away. 

Thanks!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
JaredG
(418)

@ils-srangel

By default the Mozy backup software black lists the Mozy Sync folder and can not be selected for backup.  If your Mozy Sync folder is smaller than what storage space you have available then you will need to re-connect or re-link Mozy Sync to establish a new connection that will cause Sync to recalculate the size.  

To do this find the Mozy Sync icon next to the time and date on your desktop in the system tray and right click the Mozy icon and choose "preferences" in the list.  Once preferences are opened go to the settings tab and look for the "Unlink Computer" button to remove the established connection.

Once this is done you will have the option of entering your user email address and password and the option to "Link Computer" again to your account.

If what I think you're saying is the case then this should fix the problem.

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
AngelinaS
(211)

@ils-srangel   

Was the information provided in this thread helpful in answering your questions?

If so, please like the response given and press Accept as Solution.

Thank you,

Angie

JaredG
(418)

@ils-srangel

We haven't heard back from you yet.  Do  you still have questions or need assistance with your Mozy Sync?

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
Sayde
Elite Level 1
(8)
Solution

I called costumer service and she was able to solve it, we had to uninstall it on all computers and install it back. It solved it.

Sayde
Elite Level 1
(8)

Unlinking the computers di not solve it, we had to uninstall and then install back.

JaredG
(418)

@ils-srangel

Sounds great.  I didn't see the case open.  Thank you for your reply.

Jared
Mozy Support