Labels
danb64
Elite Level 1
(16)
Solved (Go to Solution)

I just got a "Transfer error" after updating a file that is in my Stash.

I just updated a file in my Stash folder, and was expecting it to upload automatically to my stash, but it didn't.  It had some sort of a "transfer error", and now the status of that transfer in my Recent Activity is "delayed (transfer error)".  Is there some sort of a log file somewhere that I can look at to try to figure out what happened?  It keeps complaining that I am "running out of quota", but the total size of my stash is not really approaching the point of running me over my quota--not yet anyway.

I'm running Windows 7 x64 with 8 GB of RAM on this computer (my work laptop).

Dan

andrewsk
Employee
(127)
Solution

Re: I just got a "Transfer error" after updating a file that is in my Stash.

Yes there is a log file that would have low-level details about any transfer failures.  One way to look at it is to run "Help->Collect log files..." from the menu and then look in the zip file for the Stash.log file.

Sometimes there can be a temporary issues with an upload that resolves itself automatically after a period of retries.  I'm not sure from your description whether it could be because of a network connection issue, the servers themselves or a sharing violation on your machine.   If the situation persists then we can help looking at the logs to see what is happening.

-Andrew

Mozy R+D