Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Labels
Announcements
Check out our latest contest. This is open to all of our community members and it's just as easy as all of the others! Take a look at the contest page for more details.
danb64
Elite Level 1
(16)
Solved (Go to Solution)

I just got a "Transfer error" after updating a file that is in my Stash.

I just updated a file in my Stash folder, and was expecting it to upload automatically to my stash, but it didn't.  It had some sort of a "transfer error", and now the status of that transfer in my Recent Activity is "delayed (transfer error)".  Is there some sort of a log file somewhere that I can look at to try to figure out what happened?  It keeps complaining that I am "running out of quota", but the total size of my stash is not really approaching the point of running me over my quota--not yet anyway.

I'm running Windows 7 x64 with 8 GB of RAM on this computer (my work laptop).

Dan

andrewsk
Employee
(133)
Solution

Re: I just got a "Transfer error" after updating a file that is in my Stash.

Yes there is a log file that would have low-level details about any transfer failures.  One way to look at it is to run "Help->Collect log files..." from the menu and then look in the zip file for the Stash.log file.

Sometimes there can be a temporary issues with an upload that resolves itself automatically after a period of retries.  I'm not sure from your description whether it could be because of a network connection issue, the servers themselves or a sharing violation on your machine.   If the situation persists then we can help looking at the logs to see what is happening.

-Andrew

Mozy R+D