Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Labels
Announcements
New from the Blog: How the Backup Process Works
Have you ever wondered what exactly is happening when you start a Mozy backup? This article explains the process in detail.

Take a Tour of the Mozy Admin Console
Take a tour of the Mozy Admin Console in Part 1, Part 2: Users & Machines, Part 3: SubPartners & SubAdmins, Part 4: Resources and Billing, and the most recent installment, Part 5: Graphs & Reports.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you! Don't forget to register!
Wayward
Overlord Level 1
(663)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Follow-up Request - Case #01508067

I would appreciate it if someone would take a look at this case.  I created this case on 07/16/2016 and received an automatic response that the case had been opened.  I added some additional information on 07/17/2016.

I did not receive any response to the case until late this afternoon (07/19/2016).  It is a automated "out of office" response with the following information ...

Subject:  Automatic reply: Case Inactivity Notification. Case 01508067

Body (partial):  I will be out of the office from Thursday, July 7th until Monday, July 25th.

Obviously, I don't know the exact time line but it looks like the case was received, forwarded to a support person, and the support person is out of office until 07/25/2016.  There does not seem to be a coordination between assigning cases and out of office plans.

The case is about a strange (nagging) problem I can't seem to resolve.

If someone can take a look ... thanks.

Wayward

"Five out of four people have a problem with fractions." ... unknown
ShawnL
Community Manager
(488)

Re: Follow-up Request - Case #01508067

@Wayward - Sorry to hear about the trouble you experienced with your current case. I will certainly look into this and find out what happened. In the mean time, I will have this case reassigned right away so we can start working on your issue. 

Keep a look out for a case update soon.

Have a great day!

Shawn

Shawn L.
Community Manager
Wayward
Overlord Level 1
(663)

ShawnL wrote:

@Wayward - Sorry to hear about the trouble you experienced with your current case. I will certainly look into this and find out what happened. In the mean time, I will have this case reassigned right away so we can start working on your issue. 

Keep a look out for a case update soon.

Have a great day!

Shawn

Thanks for the follow-up @ShawnL .  Sync is working ok but with a persistent (and strange) error message on one of the computers.  I haven't found a way to clear the message ... or determine the reason for the original error.

No problem with the case delay ... just wanted to give you a heads up about the glitch in case assignment handling.

Wayward

ShawnL
Community Manager
(488)

@Wayward - You're very welcome! It looks like Angelina has reached out to you on this case. Please let me know if you need any additional help on this one!

Have a good day!

Shawn

PS - We would love to hear from you on our latest contest if you have a second!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
Wayward
Overlord Level 1
(663)
Solution

ShawnL wrote:

@Wayward - You're very welcome! It looks like Angelina has reached out to you on this case. Please let me know if you need any additional help on this one!

Have a good day!

Shawn

PS - We would love to hear from you on our latest contest if you have a second!

@ShawnL ... I have heard from Angelina and we're exchanging information about the Case. Again, I appreciate your help getting the case cranked up.

Concerning the new contest ... I'm working on a good strategy ...  Smiley Wink

Wayward

ShawnL
Community Manager
(488)

@Wayward - I can't wait to see what you come up with!  

Shawn L.
Community Manager