Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Labels
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Trending KB Articles This Week
Check out the articles that are popular this week, and some other information and articles that can help you find further resolution if you're experiencing these issues.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Wayward
Overlord Level 1
(320)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Follow-up Request - Case #01508067

I would appreciate it if someone would take a look at this case.  I created this case on 07/16/2016 and received an automatic response that the case had been opened.  I added some additional information on 07/17/2016.

I did not receive any response to the case until late this afternoon (07/19/2016).  It is a automated "out of office" response with the following information ...

Subject:  Automatic reply: Case Inactivity Notification. Case 01508067

Body (partial):  I will be out of the office from Thursday, July 7th until Monday, July 25th.

Obviously, I don't know the exact time line but it looks like the case was received, forwarded to a support person, and the support person is out of office until 07/25/2016.  There does not seem to be a coordination between assigning cases and out of office plans.

The case is about a strange (nagging) problem I can't seem to resolve.

If someone can take a look ... thanks.

Wayward

"Five out of four people have a problem with fractions." ... unknown
ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

Re: Follow-up Request - Case #01508067

@Wayward - Sorry to hear about the trouble you experienced with your current case. I will certainly look into this and find out what happened. In the mean time, I will have this case reassigned right away so we can start working on your issue. 

Keep a look out for a case update soon.

Have a great day!

Shawn

Shawn L.
Community Manager
Wayward
Overlord Level 1
(320)

ShawnL wrote:

@Wayward - Sorry to hear about the trouble you experienced with your current case. I will certainly look into this and find out what happened. In the mean time, I will have this case reassigned right away so we can start working on your issue. 

Keep a look out for a case update soon.

Have a great day!

Shawn

Thanks for the follow-up @ShawnL .  Sync is working ok but with a persistent (and strange) error message on one of the computers.  I haven't found a way to clear the message ... or determine the reason for the original error.

No problem with the case delay ... just wanted to give you a heads up about the glitch in case assignment handling.

Wayward

0 Reps
ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

@Wayward - You're very welcome! It looks like Angelina has reached out to you on this case. Please let me know if you need any additional help on this one!

Have a good day!

Shawn

PS - We would love to hear from you on our latest contest if you have a second!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
0 Reps
Wayward
Overlord Level 1
(320)
Solution

ShawnL wrote:

@Wayward - You're very welcome! It looks like Angelina has reached out to you on this case. Please let me know if you need any additional help on this one!

Have a good day!

Shawn

PS - We would love to hear from you on our latest contest if you have a second!

@ShawnL ... I have heard from Angelina and we're exchanging information about the Case. Again, I appreciate your help getting the case cranked up.

Concerning the new contest ... I'm working on a good strategy ...  Smiley Wink

Wayward

ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

@Wayward - I can't wait to see what you come up with!  

Shawn L.
Community Manager