Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
sorsala
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

iPhone App Connection Error Messages and Empty Folder

I'm having similar problems to some other users. My problems are as follows.

On the iPhone app, I can browse the majority of my files most of the time. However, sometimes I get the error "Could not connect to server" while other times I get the error "The server did not respond. Please try again.". The strange thing is, these errors are not consistent. Some folders give an error 100% of the time, while others, most of the time. Some other folders, closer to the root, only give an error occasionally.

Also, one folder (it could be more, not checked all folders) returns no error, but shows itself to be empty. This folder is not empty according to the website, and I have seen thumbnails of contained photos, and even downloaded one. This folder appears empty 100% of the time.

At one time, I thought it was limited to folders named with non-standard characters such as ampersands (mentioned in another thread) and apostrophes, but have also had folders named with only alphanumeric characters give errors.

BTW, I have version 1.10.506 of the app, and this is still happening as of 22 August.

Mobilator3
Elite Level 1
(5)
Solution

Re: iPhone App Connection Error Messages and Empty Folder

Are you still having problems with version 1.2?