Labels
Cethan_L...

Employee

(22)

An overview of Mozy Mobile for iPhone and iPad App

This tutorial is an overview of the Mozy Mobile for the iPhone and  iPad app.

In this tutorial we take a look at the Mozy Mobile for iPhone app which will give you immediate access to the files backed up in your PC. In particular we will look at the functionallity and settings that the app provides.

1. Download the app from the iTunes app store.

2. Sign in with email address and password from Mozy account. If you have forgot your password there is a link to reset it.

3. Next you will be asked if you would like to use a Passcode.

4. Selecting yes will allow you to enter a four digit security code that will need to be entered everytime you load the Mozy app.

5. You will now be at the Mozy homepage that will show the machines you are backing up with this account.

Please note: This tutorial is not intended as a forum thread but rather to provide support through the video and documentation within. Please post any questions in the support community.

Comments

Web Development India

Visitor

I’ve seen this video. I’ve found many useful contents regarding Mozy Mobile. 

http://www.zayakoinfotech.com/

joecarrt...

Villager

(0)

Nice app, but how do I clear viewing history in the iPhone app? Here I am talking about clearing viewing histroy within the app, NOT backup history. I have not been able to find info on how to clear viewing history.

Comment on Thread
Be sure to enter a unique name. You can't reuse a name that's already in use.
Be sure to enter a unique email address. You can't reuse an email address that's already in use.
Type the characters you see in the picture above.Type the words you hear.