Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Labels
Cethan_L...

Employee

(22)

An overview of Mozy Mobile for Android App

This tutorial is an overview of the Mozy Mobile for Android app.

1. Download the app from the Android app store.

2. You will now be prompted to read and agree to the EULA ( End-user License Agreement)

2. Sign in with email address and password from your Mozy account. If you have forgot your password there is a link to reset it.

3. Next you will be asked if you would like to use a Passcode.

4. Selecting yes will allow you to enter a four digit security code that will need to be entered everytime you load the Mozy app.

5. You will now be at the Mozy homepage that will show the machines you are backing up with this account.

Please note: This tutorial is not intended as a forum thread but rather to provide support through the video and documentation within. Please post any questions in the support community.

Comments
backhiccup
Villager

(0)

The narrator talks too fast and too softly.  It is very hard to hear and understand her.

Cygnis Media

Visitor
While the feature set is small for now, the fact that Mozy has offered the ability to email files from your backup is interesting. Possibly the first step to allow sharing of files from your backup? I guess we will have to wait and see. regard: Cygnis Media

Lipozene

Visitor

I am very much overwhelmed by your thoughts for this particular story. A more deeper and staged knowledge would be good for me 

Lipozene

Shellies

Visitor

We have used Mozy mobile for a few months. Love it.

James:My lastest post on Debt Consolidation loans for bad credit

john333

Visitor
this is really nice blog i like to contribute in communities like this. Web Design Manchester web design for less.

Andrew Jones

Visitor

very interesting apps in Mozy Mobile and love the features also.Dissertation Buzz 

Comment on Thread
Be sure to enter a unique name. You can't reuse a name that's already in use.
Be sure to enter a unique email address. You can't reuse an email address that's already in use.
Type the characters you see in the picture above.Type the words you hear.