Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Labels
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Keep your files in Sync with Mozy & What's new with Mozy Windows and Linux clients?
Learn more about Sync as well as Windows and Linux clients in the latest community blogs!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
lauriealb
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

"Authorization Failure" message

I know I'm not the only one getting the "Authorization Failure" error message when I try to access my SYNC folder on my smartphone or tablet.

This problem has been going on for approx a month now and I have not gotten any useful help from SUPPORT.

Is there anyone out there been able to solve this problem?

Let me know, I'm getting a little frustrated !!!

0 Reps
Steve1
Cook
(0)

Re: "Authorization Failure" message

Same problem, cannot find a solution.  Is Mozy listing

0 Reps
Techalder
(247)

I will talk to the Sync team on Monday and try to nail down a status on this for you.

Thanks for your patience on this.

Tech

0 Reps
Julius
(154)
Solution

@lauriealb @Steve1

The release of a bugfix for the mobile app was deployed today. This should fix all issues related to 'Error Authorization failure' on Android , or , "ERROR The server did not respond. Please try again" on iOS. If you still have any problems please let's know.

Note: No App upgrade is required. The fix was applied to the current version. Thank you for your patience.

If a response has resolved your issue please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy community.

Mozy Support Engineer
0 Reps