Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Labels
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Mozy Reseller Bites Ransomware with Mozy Backup and Restore
Check out how a pet store used Mozy to recover from a ransomware attack.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
vavelar
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

iPhone iOS v. 8.3 getting error "The server did not respond. Please try again"

Weather on Wi-Fi or on LTE, I cannot access any files on my iPhone or iPad.
iPhone iOS v. 8.3 getting error "The server did not respond. Please try again" when trying to access files.
I can access the files fine on my laptop however.

Any idea? Very frustrating.
0 Reps
Techalder
(247)

Re: iPhone iOS v. 8.3 getting error "The server did not respond. Please try again"

I checked with other techs and there seems to be an issue that our engineers are working on.  There isn't an ETA as of yet that I can report so we will try and get that posted up as quickly as possible.  Keep checking back on the forum for updates...

Tech  :-)

Piloo
Warrior
(3)

Re: iPhone iOS v. 8.3 getting error "The server did not respond. Please try again"

Same problem for me ;(

jlombard
Student
(0)

Ditto for me as well.  Same issue with the "server not responding..." On certain folders.

0 Reps
mb93
Cook
(0)

Yep, I'm getting the same error. For me it is the root folder so all my files are unavailable on my iPhone. Pretty disappointed.

0 Reps
Jamin
Cook
(0)

Ditto, just to report the same error here. I can access my main hardrive ( C: ) but not by second internal hardrive ( D: ). It's been like this for a couple of months now. Any updates?

0 Reps
Julius
(154)
Solution

@vavelar @Piloo @jlombard @mb93 @Jamin

The release of a bugfix for the mobile app was deployed today. This should fix all issues related to 'Error Authorization failure' on Android , or , "ERROR The server did not respond. Please try again" on iOS. If you still have any problems please let's know. Thank you for your patience.

If a response has resolved your issue please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy community.

Mozy Support Engineer
0 Reps
Jamin
Cook
(0)

Fixed for me! Many thanks!
0 Reps
jlombard
Student
(0)

All set, working now! Thanks!

0 Reps