Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Labels
Announcements
Enter to Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
We've decided to redesign our Mozy Community and we want YOUR feedback. Run on over to our Community Feedback Giveaway and tell us what you think about our current Community, what you'd like to see from a new Community design, or anything else Community-related for a chance at a $50 gift card!

Don't miss it-the giveaway ends on 3/27!

Join Us for the March Webinar: My Backup Is Not Working, How Do I Fix That?
Have you ever wondered how to troubleshoot your backups when they're missed or stop working fully? Join us on March 29th at 9AM PST while we walk you through some basic troubleshooting and your options for fixing backup issues with Support. Register HERE.
wim1
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

backup tablet

Dear,

I have already my Pc on a backup. I would like to backup two android tablets. Can it been done under the same conditions and can it been seen on the same profile like my PC. What is the price for it?

Kind regards,

Wim

zachm
Admin Emeritus
(386)

Re: backup tablet

Let's back up a little to see what your needs are. The mobile apps are generally used more to access your files, rather than backing up from them. That being said, there are a few tricks you can do to back up pictures and videos from your tablets, but that is about it.  It looks like they are android tablets, have you already installed the Mozy app on them?

Zach M.
Community Manager
dillon
Community Manager
(145)
Solution

Good question @wim1!

Mozy cannot directly backup your Android devices. The Mozy Mobile app is designed to help you view your files you have backed up online.

However, Mozy does have a feature called Sync. You can utilize Sync to upload files from your phone to your Sync folder. These will then appear in your Mobile Uploads* folder inside of Sync. They will not appear as a different device, but all items will reside in the same folder (or make a folder for each an upload to the specific folder, *you do not have to upload to the specific Mobile Uploads).

More information on this is found:

Upload Files to Your Sync Folder from the Mozy Mobile App

Alternatively you can also plug in your phone to your computer and create a backup of your phone or just move/copy specific files to your computer and use Mozy to backup those files.

Thanks,

Dillon
Mozy Senior Support Technician
Sync | Linux | Restore SME
Julius
(154)

@wim1

Did you see @dillon's response? Please let's know if you have any other questions on this post.

If a response has resolved your issue please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy community.

Mozy Support Engineer