Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Labels
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Trending KB Articles This Week
Check out the articles that are popular this week, and some other information and articles that can help you find further resolution if you're experiencing these issues.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Chas_C
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Synchronize Outlook with Android Phone

Before retiring my Android & Windows notebook were synchrnized for Outlook contacts, e-mail & calendar entries via my employer's remote server.  Is there a way that my Android cell phone & notebook can be instantly synchronized together for Outlook e-mail, contacts and calendar as they were with connection to the employer's server? 

0 Reps
BretA
(162)
Solution

Re: Synchronize Outlook with Android Phone

Chas_C,

The Mozy mobile app is intended to be a means of accessing your backed up files and has the added ability of uploading files from your mobile device to your Sync container. It will not update files on your device with backed up changes. The best you could do is manually download the files containing the data, then import them in to your email app on your phone. There may be apps available to perform the tasks you want, but Mozy's app is not one of them.

0 Reps
Chas_C
Cook
(0)

Thank you, Bret, for your very prompt response.  Assumed that would be the answer for the desired Mozy solution. Wanted to confirm the assumption.  Hope to find a solution outside of Mozy. / Grateful regards / Chas  

0 Reps
jcsurgai
Cook
(0)

You might try Mobisynapse for syncing Outlook with your Android.  It is an inexpensive solution.

0 Reps

I am using a very good small program called gSyncit to sync Outlook Calendar, Contacts and Tasks to my Android phone. It syncs to your gmail account which then syncs to your mobile device.

jcsurgai wrote:

You might try Mobisynapse for syncing Outlook with your Android.  It is an inexpensive solution.

0 Reps
BretA
(162)

@mjkassoc 

Thank you for sharing this solution. It appears you can get a free trial of this one that never expires and only limits how many accounts and resources you can sync.

http://www.fieldstonsoftware.com/software/gsyncit3/

-BretA

0 Reps