Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Labels
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Trending KB Articles This Week
Check out the articles that are popular this week, and some other information and articles that can help you find further resolution if you're experiencing these issues.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
longobongo
Student
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Mozy iOS app not working

I receive an error message stating there is an issue connecting to the server which keeps me from accessing on of my backed up files through the iOS app.  Same issue on both iphone and ipad and the website is not mobile friendly so you're not able to access through the website when on mobile.  Frustrating since it seems issues with the mobile app have become common.

0 Reps
zachm
Admin Emeritus
(67)

Re: Mozy iOS app not working

If you take a look at some of the other threads you will see this is a common thing right now. Something  broke with the latest release from Apple. Our engineers are working on a fix but there is no time frame at the moment. I have an agent that monitors this channel and will provide update when he has more information.

Zach M.
Community Manager
0 Reps
Julius
(154)
Solution

Re: Mozy iOS app not working

@longobongo

The release of a bugfix for the mobile app was deployed today. This should fix all issues related to 'Error Authorization failure' on Android , or , "ERROR The server did not respond. Please try again" on iOS. If you still have any problems please let's know.

Note: No App upgrade is required. The fix was applied to the current version. Thank you for your patience.

If a response has resolved your issue please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy community.

Mozy Support Engineer
0 Reps