Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Labels
Announcements
New from the Blog: Tour of your MozyHome Account
Join us for Part 1 in our series where we provide a detailed tour of the MozyHome account settings.

May's Webinar: How long does my data stay on Mozy servers?
This months webinar on 05/31 will look at the recent changes to the Mozy retention policies which gives users access to older versions of files for longer. Register today!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
mozymlg
Elite Level 1
(16)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Mozy App for iPhone

I keep getting a "server not responding, try again" when trying to view a document on my iPhone or iPad. I am running Mozy 1.72 and IOS 8.4 on both iPhone and Ipad.  Support advises that Mozy is currently having issues with IOS 8.4 and is working to resolve them.  Support indicated that it will try to release an update soon. 

Julius
(154)

Re: Mozy App for iPhone

@mozymlg

This issue is still being worked on, we'll keep you updated when a solution has been implemented. Thank you for your patience.

If a response has resolved your issue please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy community.

Mozy Support Engineer
Prespro
Cook
(0)

How much longer will it take? It is VERY inconveniencing!

mozymlg
Elite Level 1
(16)

Mozy App for iPhone

Called Mozy on 8/10/2015 to request escalation since Mozy App still unable to view documents on iPhone or iPad.  Issue has been pending since 7/28/2015. Requested that Support post a status report ASAP.

Julius
(154)

@mozymlg

Our engineering team is still working on this. No ETA yet, we'll keep you posted when one is available.

If a response has resolved your issue please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy community.

Mozy Support Engineer
mozymlg
Elite Level 1
(16)

Mozy App for iPhone

Post on 8/14/2015 in another discussion thread says that Mozy's IOS app developed a glitch at time of Apple's recent update of IOS.  The post also states that Mozy engineers are working on a fix but Mozy's engineer are unable to estimate of how long it will take to fix..

zachm
Admin Emeritus
(387)

@mozymlg Thank you for the update on this.

Zach M.
Community Manager
mozymlg
Elite Level 1
(16)

Mozy App for iPhone

Mozy Tech Support just now advised that glitch with Mozy App for iPhone/iPad should be fixed by Sept 1st.  Many thanks to Mozy Support for setting a target date and for letting me know it.  

zachm
Admin Emeritus
(387)

We really appreciate these updates. Currently there is no way to do a quick check on problem fixes like this unless you create a ticket and ask.

Zach M.
Community Manager
mozymlg
Elite Level 1
(16)
Solution

Mozy App for iPhone

Mozy Tech support advises that The iOS bug will be fixed and released for production deployment on Wednesday, 9/2/2015, at 1PM MDT. Thanks to Tech Support for fixing the glitch and for keeping customers informed of status.