Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Labels
Announcements
CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT! Enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Tell us a personal story of a time when Mozy really helped you out. Did you think all was lost but found Mozy had what you needed? Did it "save your bacon" so-to-speak? Check out the latest blog for details on how to enter for a chance to win!

Latest Blog: How to Set Up Multiple Log-Ins for Your Account
Want to set up multiple sets of credentials so different people in your office/home can log in to your account? Check out today's blog for more information on what you need and how to do it...
davea
Student
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Log off

How do I log off the andriod app? I signed in and now I cant find an option to log off.

Fryer
(540)

Re: Log off

In the settings, scroll to the bottom and sign out is there.

-
Please remember to mark the solution post and give thumbs up to helpful posts.

Mozy Premium Support
Senior Engineer

Term and conditions
http://mozy.com/terms

Latest Download
https://mozy.com/download/
davea
Student
(0)

Yeah, thats the weird thing..there isnt a settings (button) that I can find.

BretA
(162)

@davea 

Gettng to Settings is different depending on the type of android device you have. If your device has permanent Settings/Home/Back buttons on the bottom of the screen (most Samsung, HTC), press the device's Settings button (usually 2-3 stacked lines), then tap Mozy's 'Settings' option that appears. If your device has non-fixed buttons (Nexus devices), tap the one that looks like 3 stacked dots (shown here).

If you have the latter device type and your nav buttons don't show up, try rotating the device from portrait to landscape or vice versa. Also make sure you're on the latest version (1.7). If it still doesn't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Please let us know what you find.

-BretA

davea
Student
(0)

Hey Bret, Thanks for the advise but still no luck. It is version 1.7 , I tried everything you suggested and  I also just  uninstalled and reinstalled. I could get to the settings when I was using the Galaxy4 but have since switched to Galaxy 5. Its really crazy!!

BretA
(162)
Solution

@davea 

The problem appears to be that the S5 does have static buttons, but not a static settings button. Samsung is likely counting on the fact that most apps/mobile sites have adopted their own settings button. I was informed that long-pressing the app-switcher key should be mapped to the menu key by default. If it's not, you should have a setting to map it to something.

I found verification of this here: http://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s5-menu-button-hidden

-BretA

davea
Student
(0)

Hey, very nice...you've figured it out! I had pretty much givin up..lol.  If you hold down the left button, it brings up the settings menu. Thank you very much for your assistance!!

"Samsung is likely counting on the fact that most apps/mobile sites have adopted their own settings button." Not Mozy. Duh!