Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Labels
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Trending KB Articles This Week
Check out the articles that are popular this week, and some other information and articles that can help you find further resolution if you're experiencing these issues.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
aabhishe...

Student
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

How to view hidden files in Android Mozy All Files

I have synced few hidden files and folders from windows 7.  I can see them in the Mozy web interface successfully. But, I am not able to see the hidden files in the mozy android App. How do I view the synced hidden files in android mozy app

0 Reps
Julius
(154)

Re: How to view hidden files in Android Mozy All Files

@aabhishek007

The Mozy App should allow you to view all your backed/synced files. I just tested this with hidden files and I was able to view them through the Android app. Try logging out of the Mozy app and then log back in and see if that helps.

If a response has resolved your issue please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy community.

Mozy Support Engineer
0 Reps
BretA
(162)

@aabhishek007

Were you ever able to locate your hidden files? What may have been the problem is that the default view of the app lists files by category, and your hidden files likely don't fall under any of the default categories. Tap on 'All Files' near the top, then tap the name of your computer and navigate the file system to the location of your hidden folder/files.

-BretA

0 Reps
aabhishe...

Student
(0)

@BretA@Julius

I tried both the approach, but i am still not able to see the hidden files in android app. I even did clear data of the application and logged-in again. I am trying to access the files through All Files tab only. Lastly I have removed the hidden attributes of the files, but i guess just changing the file attribute, it does not get synced in the cloud (from desktop, even after doing manual sync) since files are still visible only in Web version & not in android app.

0 Reps
AngelinaS
(220)

@aabhishek007   Were you able to resolve the issue with the hidden file(s)?  You should also ensure you have the most recent version of the Mozy Mobile app installed (version 1.7).

If a response has resolved your issue please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy community.

0 Reps
aabhishe...

Student
(0)

@AngelinaS
I am using the latest version of the app. The problem is still not resolved. Please resume this issue.
0 Reps
BretA
(162)
Solution

@aabhishek007

To proceed, we're going to need an example file to determine why they may not be appearing. I've sent a request for a sample file name in a private message.

-BretA

0 Reps
AngelinaS
(220)

@aabhishek007    Were you able to provide Bret with the information he requested in the private message he sent to you?  Has the issue been resolved?

Thank you,

Angie

If this helped you please like the response given and press Accept as Solution

0 Reps
AngelinaS
(220)

@aabhishek007    Were you able to provide Bret with the information he requested in the private message he sent to you?  Has the issue been resolved?

Thank you,

Angie

If this helped you please like the response given and press Accept as Solution

0 Reps
AngelinaS
(220)

@aabhishek007    

We feel like this issue has been resolved. We are marking the solution for future reference. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you,

Angie

0 Reps