Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Labels
Announcements
New from the Blog: Tour of your MozyHome Account
Join us for Part 1 in our series where we provide a detailed tour of the MozyHome account settings.

May's Webinar: How long does my data stay on Mozy servers?
This months webinar on 05/31 will look at the recent changes to the Mozy retention policies which gives users access to older versions of files for longer. Register today!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
alneY
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

HOW TO BACKUP A SMART PHONE?

HOW DO I BACKUP MY SMARTPHONE?

Julius
(154)
Solution

Re: HOW TO BACKUP A SMART PHONE?

@alneY

Mozy does not have a feature to backup SmartPhone. However, you can use the our mobile app to upload Pictures from your camera/Photo Library. In addition, you can us the same app access your backed up files. For more information see this link https://mozy.com/product/solutions/mobile

If a response has resolved your issue please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy community.

Mozy Support Engineer
AngelinaS
(214)

@alneY   Was the information provided by Julius answer all your questions?

If a response has resolved your issue please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy community.

Tyler_W
(72)

@alneY Has this issue been resolved?

Tyler W.
Community Moderator, L1 Team Lead
AngelinaS
(214)

@alneY    We feel like this issue has been resolved. We are marking the solution for future reference. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you,

Angie
Mozy Support