Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Labels
Announcements
New from the Blog: Take a Tour of the Mozy Admin Console
Take a tour of the Mozy Admin Console in Part 1, Part 2: Users & Machines, Part 3: SubPartners & SubAdmins, Part 4: Resources and Billing, and the most recent installment, Part 5: Graphs & Reports.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you! Don't forget to register!
marifletch
Student
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

App error message

I am getting the following error message on the mobile app: "The server did not respond. Please try again."   This is a total drag as removing and downloading the app again did not help. I read in itunes that people are having the same issue with the version released in May 2015.   Can someone help? 

Julius
(154)

Re: App error message

@marifletch

I'm sorry for the trouble you're having with our mobile app. We're aware on this issue and we're working to get it corrected. We'll keep you updated when we have a resolution. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If a response has resolved your issue please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy community.

Mozy Support Engineer
marifletch
Student
(0)

Hi Julius,

Thank you for the feedback and I look forward to update and a fix I hope!

Best,

M

jlombard
Student
(0)

I tested this on both the iPhone and iPad with the latest IOS (after reloading the Mozy app) and this Error seems to occur only on certain folders in my Mozy account.  Looking forward to a resolution

Piloo
Warrior
(3)

Same problem for me from several weeks .. 

It's very annoying ;( And Mozy (EMC) doe's not seem very reactive ... 

Any (good) news ? Are you many encounter this problem?

Julius
(154)

@marifletch @Piloo @jlombard @Piloo

The release of a bugfix for the mobile app was deployed today. This should fix all issues related to 'Error Authorization failure' on Android , or , "ERROR The server did not respond. Please try again" on iOS. If you still have any problems please let's know. Thank you for your patience.

If a response has resolved your issue please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy community.

Mozy Support Engineer
Piloo
Warrior
(3)

@Julius
At this time there no update available on iOS AppStore. Always version 1.72 from May
Julius
(154)
Solution

@Piloo

I apologize for not saying there is no new version of the app available, the fix was applied to the current version. I hope that helps.

Mozy Support Engineer
marifletch
Student
(0)

YAY! Excellent. Thank you for the update. The app is working again. What was the issue that had to be fixed, do you know?

Best,

M
Piloo
Warrior
(3)

@Julius

Yes ; It's true No more  issue. No need to update the App.