Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Labels
Announcements
Enter to Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
We've decided to redesign our Mozy Community and we want YOUR feedback. Run on over to our Community Feedback Giveaway and tell us what you think about our current Community, what you'd like to see from a new Community design, or anything else Community-related for a chance at a $50 gift card!

Don't miss it-the giveaway ends on 3/27!

Join Us for the March Webinar: My Backup Is Not Working, How Do I Fix That?
Have you ever wondered how to troubleshoot your backups when they're missed or stop working fully? Join us on March 29th at 9AM PST while we walk you through some basic troubleshooting and your options for fixing backup issues with Support. Register HERE.
Solved (Go to Solution)

Android Restore 1Password File

Good Afternoon, 

I am trying to use Mozy Sync to sync my 1Password keychain to all of my devices.

for the most part it works rather well. 

however i ran into a bit of a snag with android. 

Mozy Sync on Android does not see the 1Password.agilekeychain file as a single file.

instead I get a listing of the package contents. 

(like on a Mac when you right click, and choose "Show package contents")

that is what I see, I would rather not sit and download 100 individual little files that are in that package. 

so how do I use Mozy Sync to move this 1 file package to my android device?

- Jason

zachm
Admin Emeritus
(386)

Re: Android Restore 1Password File

The forum is full of great questions today! I'm getting some help on this. Sit tight.

Zach M.
Community Manager
carlco
(159)
Solution

Re: Android Restore 1Password File

Hi there,

At this time, we do not allow downloading of folders (which the file actually is). In other words this file is actually a folder with small files in it. I will enter an enhancement request to allow for downloading of folders. As a work around you can try zipping the file so it is actually just one file.

Thank you,

Carl Cochran
Mozy L2 Support Engineer