Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Labels
Announcements
New from the Blog: Tour of your MozyHome Account
Join us for Part 1 in our series where we provide a detailed tour of the MozyHome account settings.

May's Webinar: How long does my data stay on Mozy servers?
This months webinar on 05/31 will look at the recent changes to the Mozy retention policies which gives users access to older versions of files for longer. Register today!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Solved (Go to Solution)

Android Restore 1Password File

Good Afternoon, 

I am trying to use Mozy Sync to sync my 1Password keychain to all of my devices.

for the most part it works rather well. 

however i ran into a bit of a snag with android. 

Mozy Sync on Android does not see the 1Password.agilekeychain file as a single file.

instead I get a listing of the package contents. 

(like on a Mac when you right click, and choose "Show package contents")

that is what I see, I would rather not sit and download 100 individual little files that are in that package. 

so how do I use Mozy Sync to move this 1 file package to my android device?

- Jason

zachm
Admin Emeritus
(387)

Re: Android Restore 1Password File

The forum is full of great questions today! I'm getting some help on this. Sit tight.

Zach M.
Community Manager
carlco
(159)
Solution

Re: Android Restore 1Password File

Hi there,

At this time, we do not allow downloading of folders (which the file actually is). In other words this file is actually a folder with small files in it. I will enter an enhancement request to allow for downloading of folders. As a work around you can try zipping the file so it is actually just one file.

Thank you,

Carl Cochran
Mozy L2 Support Engineer