Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Labels
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Leadership in Small Business 101, Part 3: How to Plan and Execute for Growth
If you are a small business owner, you know that not only is growth is important, but being prepared to keep up with that growth is really important as well. Learn more about planning for growth, and executing strategies...

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
jtonindy
Student
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Android Auto Photo Uploads

I turned on Automatic Photo Upload and Automatic Video Upload but nothing seems to have happened. How do I know they have been uploaded, and where can I find them within Mozy? 

0 Reps
JaredG
(479)

Re: Android Auto Photo Uploads

@jtonindy

To verify that it's working you will need to go to the "All Files" tab in the Mozy app and click on "Sync" then on the folder "Mobile Uploads" which will show you your uploaded photos.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
jtonindy
Student
(0)

Thanks @JaredG.

There are no folders under Sync at all, much less a "Mobile Uploads" Folder. 

Did I miss a step?

0 Reps
angelag
Community Manager
(320)

@jtonindy,

Unfortunately the auto uploads aren't working as they should currently, we're aware of the problem and currently working to resolve it, we apologize for any inconvenience.

The Mozy mobile app does have to be running in the background for uploads to work, so you'll want to open the app, then minimize it so it stays running without closing down. Then you should be able to manually upload files. The Auto uploads may work if you leave Mozy running continuously, but we understand that may not be convenient. We do hope to have this sorted in a future app release.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
0 Reps
AngelinaS
(220)
Solution

@jtonindy    Was the information provided in this thread helpful in answering your questions?

If this helped you, please like the response given and press Accept as Solution.

Thank you,

Angie

0 Reps
jtonindy
Student
(0)

I accepted the solution. However, I am not satisfied with the solution. A feature is broken and should be fixed. 

0 Reps