Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT! Enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Tell us a personal story of a time when Mozy really helped you out. Did you think all was lost but found Mozy had what you needed? Did it "save your bacon" so-to-speak? Check out the latest blog for details on how to enter for a chance to win!

July's Webinar: Using a client configuration to control what your users backup
In case you missed it, today's webinar has been posted. Let us know what you think!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you! Don't forget to register!
rwp30
Warrior

(8)

Being Discussed

usable logs

Hi really need to be able to print or export the backup and restore logs from history for compliance and control audit also the backup report email could at least have the number of files backup up not just the hours since the last backup.

Comments
JaredG

(510)

@rwp30

To be clear are you are asking about exporting the backup history and not the backup logs which is different from the history report.  We do have an export option for backup history and for all restores that are created on the web for MozyPro and MozyEnterprise customers.

To access the export links for the Mozy backup history and for web restores (we only save the history for web restores and not for restores done through the restore tab in the Mozy settings) you must be logged into secure.mozy.com. Once logged in to mozy.com you will find the machine list under the "USERS" section in the admin console and you will click on "search/list machines" and then click on the machine name you want to do download history from where you will find the "Export to Excel (CSV)"  link at the top right corner of both the backup history and web restore history.

Please post any other idea, questions, or comments.

I hope this answers your questions.

Thank you,

Jared

Mozy Support

ShawnL
Community Manager

(532)

Status changed to: Need More Information

rwp30
Warrior

(8)

In the history when you click on a backup or restore event you see a list of files backed up or restored in traditional tape backup software this would form the basis of the backup report that would be emailed or printed.

I need to be able to do much the same I can see all the info I need but am unable to do anything with it. I did open a support ticket about this today and spoke to someone who suggested this forum.

please let me know if you need any further info.

Rob

ShawnL
Community Manager

(532)

Status changed to: Being Discussed

ShawnL
Community Manager

(532)

@rwp30 - Thank you for your suggestion! I've read over the notes in your case, and this is certainly a suggestion I will bring up with the development team. 

Thanks so much for your suggestion!

JaredG

(510)

@rwp30

Did my first post answer your questions?  Both backup history and web restore history can be exported and downloaded as a CSV file that's opened in Microsoft Excel.  Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Jared

Mozy Support