Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Leadership in Small Business 101, Part 3: How to Plan and Execute for Growth
If you are a small business owner, you know that not only is growth is important, but being prepared to keep up with that growth is really important as well. Learn more about planning for growth, and executing strategies...

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
noig
Elite Level 1

(8)

Being Discussed

make tray icon contrast more obvious when updating is going on

Hello Support

In 2013 I submitted a suggestion as per subject above.

While doing quick checks on the tray icon it is very difficult to see if an update is in progress. I wonder if this is a difficult detail for you to change? It would help very much especially if you are not in the 20's and 30's age bracket.

Any chance?

Thank you

Kind Regards

Gion Deplazes

Comments
JaredG

(731)

@noig

Thank you for posting your idea.  I was looking at the Mozy icon I have when a backup is running and I can see how that may be hard to see.  I believe one reason the contrast is set as it is, is because it the contrast was too high it might bother some people who prefer a discreet view.  However I'll pass this on to our developers.

Please post any other questions or comments.

Thank you, 

noig
Elite Level 1

(8)

Thanks @JaredG

Interesting, as more often than not the icons are not visible anyway(win 8.1). Why would you have a blinking contrasting with two colours if you can hardly see the difference? In some apps there are even a choices of colours available :-)

ShawnL
Community Manager

(628)

Status changed to: Being Discussed

ShawnL
Community Manager

(628)

@noig - Thanks for your feedback! I will certainly pass this on to our development team.