Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Trending KB Articles This Week
Check out the articles that are popular this week, and some other information and articles that can help you find further resolution if you're experiencing these issues.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!

Being Discussed

Scheduled Reports Email Alert Time

We utilize the scheduled reports extensively and it's a great feature, however it is lacking the ability for us to specify a time for the alert to be sent out. It's my understanding that they will normally send out at whatever time the report was originally created, however that is a problem for us if we want a report sent out during non-business hours.

I have seen other MozyPro users in the community post about having this same functionality.

Comments
ShawnL
Community Manager

(628)

Status changed to: Being Discussed

ShawnL
Community Manager

(628)

@anthonytuttle

Currently the Scheduled Reports section of the Admin Console allows you to run the report on a Daily, Weekly or Monthly basis. To confirm, you would like to be able to specify an exact time in the day for the report to run? For example, if your report is set to run on a Daily basis, you would want the ability to run the report at 5:30PM Daily. 

Once confirmed, I will certainly bring this up with the development team. 

Thank you for using the Mozy Idea Exchange!

@ShawnL

That is exactly right.

It'd also be ideal if when setting up a weekly or monthly report, you could specify what day of the week/month you want it to run (i.e. Every Friday at 10AM, or Every 2nd Monday at 5PM, Every 15th day, etc.).

Thanks!

ShawnL
Community Manager

(628)

@anthonytuttle

Thank you for clarifying! 

angelag
Community Manager

(1240)

Great idea! I'm sure there are a lot of Admins who'd like this functionality if we can make it a go.

AllanH

(203)

@anthonytuttle

I like it! i can see this benefiting large and small scale MozyPro and Enterprise deployments.