Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT! Enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Tell us a personal story of a time when Mozy really helped you out. Did you think all was lost but found Mozy had what you needed? Did it "save your bacon" so-to-speak? Check out the latest blog for details on how to enter for a chance to win!

Latest Blog: How to Set Up Multiple Log-Ins for Your Account
Want to set up multiple sets of credentials so different people in your office/home can log in to your account? Check out today's blog for more information on what you need and how to do it...
BradM
Elite Level 1

(24)

Being Discussed

Re: Email Alerts (beta) Mozy Pro

I'm glad you have kept the email alerts.  It is now time to make them a little easier to use for resellers supporting multiple clients.

Any chance the email alerts can be streamlined a bit and have a little more data added to each line?

It would be really nice if there was one concise line for each computer.  So instead of the top part of the report it could read something like this:

*groupA  xyz@email.com  PCname 20 hours ago  115GB total  21800 files total  20GB new 33 files new

The extra space for each pc makes it harder to read on a portable device.

Also, I think it would be nice if the machines that haven't backed up is at the top.

That should be the first thing a tech should want to see if you need to look quickly for problems.

It should also be set up as 1 line per entry without a space between each PC and a space between each line.

Comments
ShawnL
Community Manager

(565)

Status changed to: Being Discussed

ShawnL
Community Manager

(565)

This is in reference to an older Idea Exchange post which can be found below:

Email Alerts (beta) Mozy Pro

ShawnL
Community Manager

(565)

@BradM - Thanks again for another great suggestion. I will bring this up with our developers!