Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
New from the Blog: Tour of your MozyHome Account
Join us for Part 1 in our series where we provide a detailed tour of the MozyHome account settings.

May's Webinar: How long does my data stay on Mozy servers?
This months webinar on 05/31 will look at the recent changes to the Mozy retention policies which gives users access to older versions of files for longer. Register today!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
IreneLinda
Sensei Level 1

(51)

Being Discussed

New Site Accessibility

I contacted Support re. this and they suggested I post my issue here, so...

The redesigned site is very hard for me to read. The fonts and the colors are much paler than they were, making reading your pages very challenging.

Are you able to maintain the new design but darken the fonts and colors? Sure hope so. Those of us with vision issues find the pale grays and washed out greens challenging.

Thank you,

Linda

Comments
ShawnL
Community Manager

(452)

Status changed to: Being Discussed

ShawnL
Community Manager

(452)

@IreneLinda - Thanks so much for your feedback! These are genuine concerns from many of our customers and something we want to change with the new design. 

If you wouldn't mind posting this feedback on the contest page as well, you can be entered to win a $50 gift card for your feedback on our community. The contest can be found below:

Mozy Community Feedback Giveaway

Thanks so much for taking the time! Your feedback is appreciated and valued. 

IreneLinda
Sensei Level 1

(51)

Thanks, Shawn. I truly appreciate your understanding and willingness to make changes to accommodate your "less than perfect vision" fans!

I will post my issue on the contest page, as you requested...however, please know that I did not raise my issue to enter a contest..and, as an aside, I'm pretty sure you do know this! :-)

In appreciation,

Linda

ShawnL
Community Manager

(452)

@IreneLinda - Perfect thanks so much for your awesome feedback!

ShawnL
Community Manager

(452)