Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
New from the Blog: Tour of your MozyHome Account
Join us for Part 1 and 2 in our series where we provide a detailed tour of the MozyHome account settings.

May's Webinar: How long does my data stay on Mozy servers?
This months webinar on 05/31 will look at the recent changes to the Mozy retention policies which gives users access to older versions of files for longer. Register today!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Owyn
Emperor Level 1

(743)

Being Discussed

Mozy web access improvements

Just lost a version of a file, wanted to rollback it two saves back, went to web restore, so here's my feedback:

- you can't sort files by date or by anything else if "view deleted files" is enabled  and there are lots of files (my file was somewhere in the middle of ~700 files)

- you can't readjust columns size, if filename is too long to be displayed in default columns size - nothing can be done except hovering each file with mouse to see the pop-up hint with full filename

- exact date isn't being shown, only day and month (I needed a file version from 10 minutes ago)

- search doesn't find much: (my file name was Quicksave0_AD6A27F4_1_4F77796E_MySave_030942_20170213230314_60_1.save )

I entered "Quicksave" - didnt't find anything

I entered "Quicksave0" - it found "Quicksave0_AD6A27F4_1_4F77796E_MySave_030942_20170213230314_60_1.7z" near it but not the ".save" file itself...

It would be great if those things got fixed for usability

Comments
JaredG

(451)

@Owyn

Thanks for the feed back!  I see why you would want all these features available (some common sense) and we'll have our developers check this out!

Thanks again,

ShawnL
Community Manager

(455)

Status changed to: Being Discussed

ShawnL
Community Manager

(455)

@Owyn - Thanks for your feedback! I will certainly pass this on to our development team.