Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Enter to Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
We've decided to redesign our Mozy Community and we want YOUR feedback. Run on over to our Community Feedback Giveaway and tell us what you think about our current Community, what you'd like to see from a new Community design, or anything else Community-related for a chance at a $50 gift card!

Don't miss it-the giveaway ends on 3/27!

Join Us for the March Webinar: My Backup Is Not Working, How Do I Fix That?
Have you ever wondered how to troubleshoot your backups when they're missed or stop working fully? Join us on March 29th at 9AM PST while we walk you through some basic troubleshooting and your options for fixing backup issues with Support. Register HERE.
Owyn
Emperor Level 1

(743)

Being Discussed

Mozy web access improvements

Just lost a version of a file, wanted to rollback it two saves back, went to web restore, so here's my feedback:

- you can't sort files by date or by anything else if "view deleted files" is enabled  and there are lots of files (my file was somewhere in the middle of ~700 files)

- you can't readjust columns size, if filename is too long to be displayed in default columns size - nothing can be done except hovering each file with mouse to see the pop-up hint with full filename

- exact date isn't being shown, only day and month (I needed a file version from 10 minutes ago)

- search doesn't find much: (my file name was Quicksave0_AD6A27F4_1_4F77796E_MySave_030942_20170213230314_60_1.save )

I entered "Quicksave" - didnt't find anything

I entered "Quicksave0" - it found "Quicksave0_AD6A27F4_1_4F77796E_MySave_030942_20170213230314_60_1.7z" near it but not the ".save" file itself...

It would be great if those things got fixed for usability

Comments
JaredG

(384)

@Owyn

Thanks for the feed back!  I see why you would want all these features available (some common sense) and we'll have our developers check this out!

Thanks again,

ShawnL
Community Manager

(400)

Status changed to: Being Discussed

ShawnL
Community Manager

(400)

@Owyn - Thanks for your feedback! I will certainly pass this on to our development team.