Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Mozy Reseller Bites Ransomware with Mozy Backup and Restore
Check out how a pet store used Mozy to recover from a ransomware attack.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Tammygogo
Sensei Level 2

(57)

Being Discussed

Mobile friendly site

This goes for the entire site but the page looks like a webpage you would see on your computer. It would make it easier to navigate when you have a mobile friendly website. It's hard to navigate when you're on your phone or tablet. 

Comments
ShawnL
Community Manager

(628)

Status changed to: Being Discussed

ShawnL
Community Manager

(628)

Status changed to: Being Discussed

ShawnL
Community Manager

(628)

@Tammygogo

Thank you for posting your idea here in the Idea Exchange. This is an excellent idea and something that I would love to implement. I'm adding this feedback into my feedback for the developers. 

Feel free to leave any additional feedback about this subject on this page instead of your original post. 

Thanks!

ShawnL
Community Manager

(628)

For reference, here is the original post request. 

ShawnL
Community Manager

(628)

@Tammygogo

If you are OK with this, please mark your original topic as resolved since we have your feedback in the Idea Exchange now. 

Thanks so much!

Tammygogo
Sensei Level 2

(57)

Ok thanks. What else do I need to do from here on this feedback page? Anything?

ShawnL
Community Manager

(628)

@Tammygogo

No you're good to go unless you want to add anything else such as additional feedback, screenshots, etc.... All the feedback is sent to the developers so we will wait to hear from them. 

Posting in the Idea Exchange allows other users to comment with their feedback as well. 

Thanks!

ShawnL
Community Manager

(628)

Just a quick update, this is something we want to do with our new redesign. 

For reference:

Mozy Community Feedback Giveaway