Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
The Mozy Blog: Windows 10, FilterError0, and Digitally Signed Driver Errors
A new update has been released for the Windows client that resolves some issues users were experiencing with Windows 10. Check out the latest blog for details!

April's Webinar: Protecting Your Data From Attack
In case you missed it, April's webinar has been posted!

Looking for support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!

Implemented

Can I back up a external hard drive with mozy??

It's WAY to hard to back up to an external HDD. I've been fighting it for years. Sometimes i succeed; sometimes (like now) not. We don't need work arounds or troubleshooting. We need an easy-to-use interface.

Comments
ShawnL
Community Manager

(449)

@drgalvin - Thank you for your feedback. I'm copying your response to our Idea Exchange forum and would love to gather some additional feedback from you on your experience with the backing up an external drive if you are willing. 

This feedback is passed on to our development team. We appreciate your feedback!

Have a great day!

ShawnL
Community Manager

(449)

Status changed to: Need More Information

ShawnL
Community Manager

(449)

@drgalvin - Did you still need help with your external backup?

In addition, we would love to hear your feedback about the interface and how we can make it easier for you. 

Thank you and have a great day!

ShawnL
Community Manager

(449)

Status changed to: Need More Information

ShawnL
Community Manager

(449)

Status changed to: Implemented

ShawnL
Community Manager

(449)

Looks like the issue was resolved in a case. Should you have any suggestions about improving the local backup/2xProtect feature in the Mozy software, feel free to leave it in the comments below. Your feedback is much appreciated!

Thank you for using the Mozy forum!