Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
The Mozy Blog: Windows 10, FilterError0, and Digitally Signed Driver Errors
A new update has been released for the Windows client that resolves some issues users were experiencing with Windows 10. Check out the latest blog for details!

April's Webinar: Protecting Your Data From Attack
In case you missed it, April's webinar has been posted!

Looking for support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Taitai
Student
(1)
Solved (Go to Solution)

updating credit card

I have been trying to update my credit card for the past two days, unsuccesfully.

I change browsers, try different credit cards, updated my profile. Just get the circling arrow once I push confirm.

Please advise

dillon
Community Manager
(145)

Re: updating credit card

@Taitai,

Going over your account, it appears that there is an issue with your card and/or financial instituation.  Is there another card you can try temporarily? 

I've gone ahead and extended your account a week to ensure backups are also not missed in the meantime. 

Thanks,

Dillon
Mozy Senior Support Technician
Sync | Linux | Restore SME
Taitai
Student
(1)

dillon wrote:

@Taitai,

Going over your account, it appears that there is an issue with your card and/or financial instituation.  Is there another card you can try temporarily? 

I've gone ahead and extended your account a week to ensure backups are also not missed in the meantime. 

As I said, I have tried different cards without success. 

Viola765
Student
(0)

I havehad this same problem and have done everything suggested....I cleared by cache, tried 2 different browsers, 2 different computers and 2 different cards.  I still can't get it to work.  The card on file has been cancelled so you won't receive payment unless you can fix the problem with updating credit cards.

HashemH
(262)

@Taitai - Did you by any chance cancel your account on 4/24/2015?

If a response has resolved your issue, please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy community.

Term and conditions
http://mozy.com/terms

Latest Download
https://mozy.com/download/
JaredG
(418)
Solution

This thread has become obsolete and is over 6 months old and is now marked as solved.  If you still need help please come back to the Mozy community forums and post on a new thread.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support