Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: The new Mozy blog and tutorial pages
If you haven't noticed yet, we've updated our blog and tutorials pages. Check it out!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
BradM
Elite Level 1
(19)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Retention policy

How do you change or view the retention policy for files in Mozy pro backup or Sync?

0 Reps
ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

Re: Retention policy

@BradM - It doesn't look like you have received an answer to your question. Let me have a technician look at this right away and get back with you. 

Thanks!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
AngelinaS
(220)
Solution

@BradM   There will be a link within your Mozy Admin console that allows you to make these changes.  However, not all accounts have this implemented, yet.  You may want to contact your Customer Success/Account Manager to see if your account can be placed on the Version Consolidation option.

If this helped you, please like the response given and press Accept as Solution.

Thank you,

Angie

angelag
Community Manager
(320)

@BradM,

I just wanted to follow up on the comment left by @AngelinaS and make sure you had the resources you need. For assistance contacting Sales, see this article: How Can I Contact Sales?

It has all of the Sales phone numbers so you can choose the one best for your location. Smiley Happy

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
JaredG
(454)

@BradM

We haven't heard back from you since your initial post 9 days ago.  Were your questions answered?  It sounds like you want to look at files from a specific backup / date within your retention policy.

Here are some instructions on how to search by date using the web and how to search by date using the client software.

Please post any other questions or comments

Thank you,

Jared

Mozy Support

Jared
Mozy Support
ScottS1
(99)

@BradM

We will now mark the thread as solved. Let us know if you need anything else!

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Support

0 Reps
BradM
Elite Level 1
(19)

Yes, this has been resolved.  I thought i should have seen more items with with icons next to them, but at least i saw a few.  Initially I saw no items that had any previous versions of files and was concerned.